Teddy Bridgewater Rips Pretend 'Tough Guys' In The NFL

 Miami Dolphins quarterback Teddy Bridgewater put who he calls pretend tough guys in the NFL on blast. The 29-year-old stated that the fake tough guy persona is setting a bad example. 

"Tired of seeing football players portray this tough guy image or pretend he's gangsta. You went to school, attended those classes, and some even got their college degree. Now you might have 1.5% of professional football players that’s on that but the remaining 98.5% are only ‘football tough," - Teddy Bridgewater

Check out Teddy's full statement below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment